I hope you stopped here first today because the power of positivity is a REAL THING. Keep your mind on the + side and your days and weeks will go by much smoother. No easy task, but making the effort to stay positive yields dividends for not only you, but those who surround you. Its just like when you see someone yawn, and you immediately follow suit doing the same thing. You ever wonder why? Its because people are connected. Even strangers at times. So spread those positive vibes and they'll come back to you when you need them most.
I am not a morning person (shocker I know). However, with a morning job and a 3 year old I am a "morning person" whether I want to be or not. So what I like to do is get a daily dose of something that gets my mind churning. Something that sets a spark and greases the gears in my head. Here's a couple quotes that are some of my personal favorites. I think there's something here for everyone to take and use.
10. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
- Helen Keller
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
- Mark Twain
8. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
- Leonardo Da Vinci
7. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
- Aldous Huxley
5. - Albert Einstein
"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution."
4. "if opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
- Milton Berle
3. "Find a place inside where there's joy, and that joy will burn out the pain."
- Joseph Campbell
2. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
- Steve Jobs
1. - Bob Marley
"The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I? Light up the darkness."
Listening to: "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley
Thank you for reading.